@lL @BoUt mE

Friday, June 11, 2010


take in my house...

tis few weeks i quite enjoy my holiday..but the time wif fren was too little...long time not see...they all change more pretty n handsome wor...

time jz like an aeroplane..some time past veli fast..sometime veli slow..but i didnt knw my description good or not..but in my mind always come wif the image of an aeroplane..

today..in meeting,when i m serving..a guy duno 4 wat reason hitting me none stop...aiye...tat guy quite bad le...but luckily another guy call his name n stopped him..thx lord..

fren say...GO OUT????
go whr???can u all give me some ideas??my dear gs hardly thk out some ideas..but as me..i like 2 ask my parents' permission when the death line is coming...

YEAH..TATS ME..REAL ME..


ok..its late at nite..i hv to go to bed n thk of.........ald...
bye~
wen updated~

1 comment: